LC: What did they call you as a child ?
MK: I was mostly called by my name – Maria but my grandfather called me by a pet name Kapilingiti I think it meant last one or something like that…
LC: What was the naughtiest thing your mother caught you doing as a child?
MK: I was caught talking to the neighbor boy while I was outside the gate – we weren’t allowed to leave the gate let alone talk to boys who we weren’t related to. I was beaten till I believed there is something boys have that is dangerous to girls!! :D
LC: What are your favorite books?What kind of books do you read?
LC: Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character?Tell us about it.
MK: The fictional romance novel am currently reading; the hero is who am currently in love with. He fell in love with a little baby and swore to look for her once he was grown up and fate willed it that they are now together though she doesn’t remember their encounter due to her tender age at the time. He is tasked with helping her realize her true self as well as make her fall in love with him.
LC: What is your greatest fear?
MK: My greatest phobia is heights. I can’t even look down from the third floor, I get vertigo.
LC: Share something about yourself that nobody knows?
MK: I experience deep bouts of paranoia especially in the morning immediately I wake up so I sing rock songs or reggae songs to calm myself.. (Why is this relevant??)
LC: If you died today?How would you like to be remembered?
MK: Hhhhhmmmmm…… I would like to be remembered as being helpful / as a source of great relevant knowledge without bias to all persons of all creeds or ethos
LC: What are you reading now?
MK: I’m currently reading a fictional romance novel by Helen Dickson titled Scandalous Secret, Defiant Bride.
- Kiwi romance readers set to get hooked online (stuff.co.nz)
- Maria V. Snyder – Poison Study (fyreflybooks.wordpress.com)
- PBS documentary explores the world of romance novels (csmonitor.com)
- AWW Feature: Rachael Johns, a lesson in writing romance. (bookdout.wordpress.com)
- Reader Uses Personalized Romance Novel to Deliver Wedding Proposal for His Own Real-Life Happily-Ever-After Love Story (prweb.com)
- Choc Lit: Romance Publisher looking for an Australian Star (romanceaustralia.wordpress.com)
- RWoWA Summer Chat Event (rwowa.wordpress.com)
- 5 Reasons to Respect Romance (thewriteinspiration.wordpress.com)
- Paranormal Romance Author Lori Villarreal Sponsors Giveaway (prweb.com)
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Shakes Up Romance (thedailybeast.com)