Written by Rayhab Gachango
Let me hold you, hear your heartbeat.
Let me look into your eyes,
Eyes that shine with love so deep,
I want to drown in the river of your love,
Because I know you’ll bring me back,
Give me CPR with your sweet kisses,
Your soft lips that tease me and make my heart flatter.
I love you today, more then I loved you yesterday
And I would love to spend my tomorrows with you.
I love your smile and how it makes me feel.
I love how you make me feel like I can fly,
That I can conquer anything that comes my way.
Come let me hold you,
Let your sensual scent fill my nostrils,
Let me breathe you in.
I want this moment to last forever,
To hold you like this.
I love you; I hope I can show you how much.
I don’t want to speak the words,
I want to show you, shower you with love.
Come my love let me hold you,
Feel your heartbeat,
Sing its song of love to mine.
I love you sweetheart.
- Poem: Silent Betrayals (luvleeh.wordpress.com)
- Poem: Question (literarychronicles.wordpress.com)
- Poem: Listen Love (literarychronicles.wordpress.com)
- ‘Poems’ were torn (luka55.wordpress.com)
- Poem: Once Again (literarychronicles.wordpress.com)
- I would Like to Write a Romantic Love Poem (randysmusings.com)
- not quite so random poem Nothing A man… (putthelotioninthebasket.wordpress.com)
- That poem (the-stuff-in-between.com)
- Poem: Soon (perfectafflatus.wordpress.com)
- Poem of the Week (smkelly8.wordpress.com)