Written by Oluoch Madiang’
I fear to tell you the bitter truth today
Because I think I love you.
I fear to tell you the fearful truth tomorrow
Because I think you’ll hate me.
The day after tomorrow I shan’t tell you the whole truth
Because I loathe to lose you.
I crave to have you Zilha.
Yet, I suspect the day fast approaches
When truth shall burn us down
(You more and I most)
Because my foolish infatuation
Won’t stand the truer truth…
- Poem:The Driver (literarychronicles.wordpress.com)
- Poem: The Gentleman of Ill Repute (literarychronicles.wordpress.com)
- Poem: Love At Last Sight (literarychronicles.wordpress.com)
- PEN International Kenya Chapter:Thomas Sankara Commemorative Reading Event (literarychronicles.wordpress.com)
- Courage (beespoetry.wordpress.com)
- What do you fear? (jlmbewe.wordpress.com)
- Fears we don’t understand (tgialive.wordpress.com)
- A Poem For Sunday (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Catch the Heaven Train (nalonmit.wordpress.com)